30 June 2010

Toilet Bowl Blues

... to the max.

So, I work in a building that houses various companies, from obscure ones that sell computer security software and soap dispensers for public bathrooms to clean water organizations and whatever else resides up there (besides the third floor conference room/lounge where I took CPR/defibrillator training, I never go higher than the first floor).

ANYWAYS, the point of this being: There is no daycare in the building. Nor are there any children. So, please understand my frustations when I say that the bathrooms look like a legit sarcophagus. Like toilet paper strewn all over the floor, yet - and get this - neatly placed, sheet by goddamn sheet, around the seat of the toilet. In layers. If that's not enough, whoever does this - and on a pretty consistent basis too - plugs the toilet to the brim with long swirly strips of - you guessed it, his favorite play toy- TP!

I don't even know what I did to deserve this. My bathroom karma is fucking pristine. I mean, I won't even go INto a bathroom with someone in the stall. I don't talk on the phone in there; I don't make a mess; hell, I even soak up the water if I get a little crazy washing my hands.

This goes out to Brit Brit, the potty goddess: Hear my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment