21 May 2010

Sound of music

Have you ever been to a spot where everything is a live with music?
The chatter of the people And all their non rythematic steps seem to
grab you, for the night you become the atmosphere and the atmosphere
becomes apart of you. These are the times when all things no longer
matter and what does is the enjoyment of yourself. These are the
moments we live for. Never knowing where the next bar or club will
take us and being ready for every bit of the ride is of upmost
importance. I live life ready for an adventure and when I happen to
stumble upon one I couldn't be happier and happy is what I am at this
moment, this istance. My spelling may have errors yet when I'm living
in the moment my light shines and I couldn't be happier. Life is what
we make and through all the storms if we can remeber to live, love,
life all things will be fine. I live in the moment and love the life I
was given!

Sent via I-Intellegence

No comments:

Post a Comment