20 May 2010

Drive slow, homie, drive slow

I’ve made my fair share of poor decisions over the past few months…er… years. And its prolly not going to stop anytime soon, nor do I want it to. But I just found out that a cute girl I was talking to the other night at a party is F'N 16!! (background, party was at my friends house and she was "in college" - and for the record, nothing happened, THANK GOD) So I’ve decided to hop in my car on Friday night and get the F outta sight for the weekend. Drive with no destination. Since I only have until Sunday for this whimsical trip, I’m hoping to end up in deep Vermont at some local dive bar- meet some old wise men that could shed some of life’s eternal wisdom. Then again, I could end up in Worcester realize this is a terrible idea and turn back around. Regardless, I need to get away. #BugginOut



No comments:

Post a Comment