29 August 2010

PIRHANA IN 3D!!!!!!!

This is what happened tonight... and today:

1. Awakened to the sound of the cartoon birds that inhabit my window. (Actually, they perched on my shoulder as I sang my morning Hello to the world.)
2. bob and i said, "last night was fun-- thanks to Grindr"
3. called preston on way to pool. said "preston, we're going to said pool. wanna join?"
4. preston joins at pool. brings Hennessey.
5. together, the three of us scheme ways to get greenstuffs
6. preston friends calls. asks if he wants to smoke. to which he says, "Umm, I don't USUALLY.. but I guess i will"
7. tans in the bag, we leave golden brown with optimism
8. said friend smokes us up while watching alice in wonderland
9. preston, bob, and i go to see Piraña 3D at harvard Square with our free passes
10. 3D movies cost extra. didn't know this.
11. thus, our tickets leave us with a difference of $9
12. despite the three of us being "young professionals" (JK!!) we don't have the $9
13. a group of girls coming back from fire + ice recognize Preston
14. they take a pic with him. we all beg for cash.
15. they give us $4
16. we do cash deposit into bob's BOA acct.
17. we prove the old lady with the beard wrong..
18. and she has no choice but. to....
19. give us our tickets to Piraña 3D!!!1!!

Great movie.

Imagine Barbie doll vaginas being affectionately mauled by pre-historic fish species.

So artsy-meets-savage-meets-Gilligan.

So great that I've not removed my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment