16 July 2010

old faithful

me: whoever sleeps in our bed this weekend should be warned - jeremy shit all over the sheets after i went splunking last night.
Sent at 1:50 PM on Friday
Matt: wait, is there really straight cuck on the sheets?
me: brown
Matt: did u take the sheets off?
does it smell like poop in there?
me: its kinda musty now
Sent at 1:54 PM on Friday
Matt: are u kidding me right now
so i need to change the sheets
me: and wash
he had bad stomache ache
and i didnt care
Matt: i'm not touchin your poop sheets
me: thats why i said
this mornign the hsower/his ass
STUNK
Matt: tmi
me: tell mark i hope he likes the smell of tuna from the other end
Sent at 1:56 PM on Friday
Matt: when i get home, i'm taking ur sheets and putting them in a trash bag in your closet
you can deal when u get back
lol
me: it's going to stink!
i couldn't help myself.
literally at one point - it was like old faithful erupted
Matt: yeah, well you should've washed them this morning, i could've switched it to the dryer when i got back
its fucking poo, what do you think its gonna smell good?
me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrklFuYnb0
Old Faithful Geyser Erupts, Yellowstone National Park
Matt: yeah i know what old faithful looks like
me: listen to the music
lol
it was like i had tub girl in the bedroom lastnight
Matt: stop
tmi
really

3 comments:

  1. TWO things:
    1. You didn't finish. Where's the part where you admit this is a non-fact? (aka the punch line)
    2. WHO IS JEREMY?!?

    ReplyDelete